We’re Seeking: Welcoming individuals from all walks of life, to meet & greet our donors, sponsors and contributors in person, email and or via phone. We’re seeking the perfect candidate(s) to volunteer their time, services and or expertise. To offer services, products, advice and a hospitable experience that our visitors will never forget.
Location: All events are held here at various locations. Some events are held indoors and outdoors based on the time of year and weather.
- Welcome visitors
- Register / Check-in Visitors
- Help visitors with questions or directions
- Complete a task from start to finish
- Set up / Breakdown of equipment, booths, stage
- Venue Clean up
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Friendly and warm personality
- Ability to follow directions
- Limited volunteer roles must be 18 years or older
- Limited volunteer roles must be comfortable handling money
- Limited volunteer roles must have the ability to lift 20+ pounds
- Wear comfortable clothing, appropriate to the weather
- Always wear sturdy shoes
- Please: no sandals, halters or cutoff style shorts
- All necessary staff uniforms are supplied by LFOA
- General orientation for LFOA Events and an initial volunteer program overview with the Volunteer Manager
- Specific training is done on-site with LFOA Supervisor at the beginning of each shift. Tasks vary from event to event.
- 2 to 8 hours per an event
(Click Here To Download/Print The PDF Form)